FRIDAY APRIL 28th
|Open||SLOW MODERN (Space Oddity)||7.00pm|
|Open||TAP (Hot Chocolate)||7.30pm|
SATURDAY APRIL 29th
|6 and Under||JAZZ (Warrior)||7.00am|
|6 and Under||SONG & DANCE (Friend In Me & Let Me Entertain You)||7.00am|
|6 and Under||BALLET (Copelia)||7.30am|
|8 and Under||TAP (Feel So Young & Cat in the Hat)||8.00am|
|8 and Under||SONG & TAP (Born to Entertain)||8.00am|
|8 and Under||BALLET (Invitation)||11.30am|
|8 and Under||SLOW MODERN (Alone in the Universe)||11.30am|
|8 and Under||SONG & DANCE (Oh the Thinks)||12.00pm|
|8 and Under||JAZZ (Oh Yeah & Song of the Heart)||12.00pm|
|12 and Under||NATIONAL (Russian)||1.30pm|
|12 and Under||CLASSICAL (Amelie)||6.00pm|
|12 and Under||SLOW MODERN (Here Comes the Sun)||6.00pm|
SUNDAY APRIL 30th
|10 & Under||CLASSICAL (Valzer)||7.00am|
|10 & Under||TAP (Supercala)||7.30am|
|10 & Under||JAZZ (Juicy Wiggle)||9.00am|
|10 & Under||SLOW MODERN (Imagine)||12.00pm|
|12 & Under||TAP (Sing Sing & Get Up)||1.00pm|
|12 & Under||SONG & DANCE (Good Morning & Doll on a Box)||1.00pm|
|12 & Under||JAZZ (Bounce & Downtown)||6.00pm|
MONDAY MAY 1st
|15 & Under||NATIONAL (Indian)||7.30am|
|15 & Under||CONTEMPORARY (TBA)||8.00am|
|15 & Under||TAP (Rug Cutter & Go Crazy)||9.30am|
|15 & Under||SLOW MODERN (Hallelujah)||11.30am|
|15 & Under||CLASSICAL (Strauss)||11.30am|
|15 & Under||JAZZ (Boom)||12.30pm|
|Open||JAZZ (Smooth Criminal)||6.00pm|
- Students should arrive in make-up (red lipstick, blush and eye makeup) and with hair done (or allow time well before call time to get ready). These arrival times are for warm up rehearsals. These times are approximately a couple of hours before estimated performance times to allow for warm up, run through and final dressing etc. While we do our best to “work out” performance times (estimated from the programme), late entries, tea breaks, cancellations etc. may alter the programme. We may also need to call some groups earlier if we do not have a chance for rehearsal times between sections.
- Costumes MUST BE COVERED at the Eisteddfod. (Kick capes are available). Tap shoes must be covered or removed in the hall.
- Please bring practice shoes/clothes and socks to cover ballets/pointes. Don’t forget your water bottles!
- Whilst inside the venue please keep noise (and opinions!) to a minimum and do not walk around when groups are performing on the stage.
- Use of cameras/videos etc will not be permitted in the hall at the eisteddfod during performances.
- DVDs/Videos can be ordered at Brisbane and Redlands eisteddfod pior to the performance.
Have fun, be food sports and make us proud! Miss Char, Miss Lisa, Miss Kim….