THURSDAY JULY 11th
|6 and under Jazz||Copacabana||7.30am|
|8 and under Tap||Feel So Young||7.45am|
|6 and under Ballet||Copelia||8.00am|
|8 and under Slow Modern||Raise Me Up||8.15am|
|6 and under Tap||Good Ship Lollipop||9.45am|
|6 and under Song and Dance||Let Me Entertain you||9.45am|
|8 and under Jazz||TNT||10.00am|
|8 and under Classical||Les Sylphide||1.00pm|
|12 and under Tap||Sing Sing, Get Up||1.00pm|
|12 and under Popular Dance||Downtown||1.30pm|
|12 and under National||Russian||3.00pm|
|12 and under Song and Dance||Doll, Good Morning||3.00pm|
|12 and under Jazz||Slave||3.30pm|
FRIDAY JULY 12th
|10 and under Jazz||Bounce, Dance Like Your Daddy||7.30am|
|10 and under Slow Modern||Imagine||8.00am|
|10 and under Tap||Supercala, Come Alive||9.45am|
|10 and under Song and Dance||Chitty||10.00am|
|10 and under Classical||Valzer, Invitation to the Dance||1.00pm|
|12 and under Classical||Amelie||1.30pm|
|12 and under Lyrical||A Thousand Years||4.00pm|
SATURDAY JULY 13TH
|15 and under Tap||Jump, Rugcutter||7.30am|
|15 and under Song and Dance||Footloose||8.00am|
|15 and under National||Indian||9.30am|
|15 and under Classical||Bolero||9.30am|
|15 & under Jazz||Greatest Show, Burn It Up||10.00am|
|15 and under Lyrical||Fall at Your Feet||1.00pm|
|OPEN Tap||Hot Chocolate, This is Me||3.15pm|
SUNDAY JULY 14TH
|OPEN Lyrical||Hallelujah, Summertime||11.00am|
|OPEN Popular||Everybody, Finesse||1.00pm|
|OPEN Jazz||Boom, Vogue||2.30pm|
* Students should arrive in make-up (red lipstick, blush and eye make-up) and with hair done (or allow time well before the call time to get ready). These arrival times are for warm up/rehearsals.
* These times are approximately a couple of hours before estimated performance times to allow for warm up, run through, final dressing etc. Whilst we do our best to “work out” performance times (estimated from the programme), late entries, tea breaks, cancellations etc. may alter the programme. We may also need to call some groups earlier if we do not have a chance for rehearsal times between sections.
* Costumes must be covered at the Eisteddfod (Kick capes are available). Tap shoes must be covered or removed in the hall.
* Please bring practice shoes/clothes and socks to cover ballets/pointes. Don’t forget your water bottles!
* Whilst inside the venue please keep noise (and opinions!) to a minimum and do not walk around when groups are performing on the stage.
* Use of cameras/videos etc will not be permitted in the hall at the Eisteddfod during performances.
DVD’s/videos can be ordered at Brisbane and Redlands Eisteddfod prior to the performance.
Have fun, be good sports and make us proud! Miss Char, Miss Lisa, Miss Kim, Miss Tash …